- I wanted to take a little time to digest and reflect on our recent wild life adventure trip to Corbett before sending my evaluation of the trip. The short answer is, it was a fabulous trip.Rajesh Madan the one who organized the entire trip deserves special mention for his enthusiasm in planning and organizing the trip.The trip was fantabulous, all in all, and we very much appreciate all your efforts on our behalf.The arrangements right from beginning to end were perfect , I not only made new good friends but also got an opportunity to network and explore possibilities for developing my business further.I’ve been singing praises of the trip to our friends, and all of us are looking forward to go on another exciting trip soon.
Indeep S. Bhatia
CEO, A B Global HR Services
- It was one of the best Wild Life trips I have experienced in my life, all thanks to Rajesh Madan for organizing it and fellow BNI members with whom I had an excellent opportunity to Network as well as learn about Photography. I am now looking forward to our second trip together in February to Bandhavgarh.
Partner, Lakozy Audio Imagination
- Hi Guys, I just wish to share my experience being a part of the wonderful trip you organized for us BNI members, to Corbett last month. I really cannot explain the thrill and adventurous fun we had on that trip. It was jungle at its best with 5 safaris in 3 days and to top it all we had a close encounter with “Bheem”, the conqueror on the very first day!!! I have never in my life seen a tiger that close,despite making numerous trips to Ranthambhore, Corbett, Gir, etc….We had a gala time together, with the best rangers driving us around the forest. Rajesh you really know the right scenic spots and shooting locations. I cherish the photos captured in my canon and would love to share a few here.The sharing of this wonderful experience would be incomplete without mention of my dear friend Mohit Sareen who was the driving force from our chapter ATHENA who induced us to take this trip and was a constant source of info about the flora and fauna, around us.
Owner, Atul Jewelers
- In the hustle and bustle of my urban existence and entreprene
urial endeavour, I’d long forgotten the meaning of the word ‘unwind’. Thanks to Jungli CEO, I now know what it genuinely means to unwind. The brilliantl y organised trip to Bandhavgar h by Rajesh, Mohit S and Mohit A, helped me rejuvenate while networking with 12 other credible entreprene urs representi ng different business categories , besides spotting Tigress and Tigers! Don’t believe me, just go and experience the magic this team creates for their groups with their personal attention and warm hospitalit y. Keep up the good work Team Jungli CEO! Looking forward to more Jungle Safaris with you and I’m surely expecting some great referrals and business from these referrals in coming months!!!
- Bandhavgarh, a jungle in Madhya Pradesh with the densest tiger population is truly a jewel in India. What better way to explore the jewel than go with Jungli CEO? From the transportation to the food to seeing the mighty beasts in their element, Jungli CEO looks after it all. One does not need to worry about anything as each trip is meticulously planned. I enjoyed meeting entrepreneurs from diverse industries and backgrounds whilst enjoying the plethora of flora and fauna of the Bandhavgarh jungle. A trip that I will never forget!
Krishna S. Gupta
Y Not Travel
- You guys have detoxified my soul!
MD, The Parish advertising and marketing solutions pvt. ltd.
- Thanks for bringing me out of my comfort zone!
Director & Mentor, Erudion
- I could never believe that I would have so much fun doing business!
Business Process Consultant